Sacred Stanford School, Dagham
Welcome to Admission cell of Sacred Stanford School, Dagham, Feel free to call or send your query through an email at any time on helpline. All queries pertaining to admissions shall be responded immediately.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION STEPS.
|Installment Details||Components||Due Date (Without Late Fee)|
|1st Installment April||Admission & Tuition Fee||Up to 15th April|
|2nd Installment May & June||Tuition Fee||Up to 15th May|
|3rd Installment July, Aug & Sep||Tuition Fee||Up to 15th July|
|4rd Installment Oct, Nov & Dec||Tuition Fee||Up to 15th October|
|5th Installment Ja, Feb & Mar||Tuition Fee||Up to 15th January|
- Fee should be deposited in the school account office.
- Fee defaulters will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- The children who take new admission will pay one month tuition fee along with admission fee, development charges and annual charges.
- Re-admission will be charged every year. Fee for any number of months, even for the whole year can be paid in advance. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Tuition fee will be charged for whole year even if student is admitted in the middle of the session. The Re-admission charges which comprise consumable expenses on the students such as electricity, water, sanitation and hygiene, first aid and health services, security, sports and games, HD & welfare schemes, personal growth assistance like seminars and motivational programmes, smart class maintenance, Communication App, generator,
office expenses, etc. will also be charged every year.
- Class IX and XI students will have to pay CBSE registration fee and Class X & XII will pay exam fee in addition to the regular fees.
- The enhanced rates of tuition fee and other dues (if any) will be informed at the time of admission in March.
- The parents are advised to deposit the fee of their wards themselves or through their representative to the concerned authorities. Fee should not be handed over to any staff member or driver or any employee of the school.
- Non deposit of fees on time will attract additional surcharges at following rate:
a. After 15th till 30th – Rs 10 will be charged per day.
b. Thereafter – Rs. 100 will be charged per month.